It has definitely been awhile since I have posted a photo for I Heart Faces. I thought I would play along this week. The theme is "best face" and I think this photo fits the theme perfectly, and it is one I have not shared yet. Yes this is from Miss Coley's first birthday photos, but it is too cute not to share.

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see some more great faces





Too cute! Love the tutu!
ReplyDeletethis is such a cute picture...what a darling outfit!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! ahh!
ReplyDeleteahh! I love this, those legs are fantastic :)
ReplyDeletei want that hat.
ReplyDeleteThat's soo sweet! The lil tutu is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness this is just so sweet! what a little doll!
ReplyDeleteWell you know I love this one. :)
ReplyDeleteSo precious!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a darling photo!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love first birthday photos :) Adorable! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete