For my entry this week for Black and White Wednesday I am sharing a photo from a session I had this past weekend. I headed out to Galveston to take some photos of Miss Haydyn for her first birthday. We found this really cute pavilion that provided some great shade so we shot away. Haydyn at first did not want to give up the car keys, but we quickly replaced them with her Aunts sunglasses, and this was the result....
Could she be stylin any more??
Serious cuteness!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteTruly adorable shot and baby!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Adorable and beautiful.
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous B&W shot! so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh so precious! Love the shades and the pearls! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's got entirely too much sassiness going on! Love it.
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDeleteit brought a big smile to my face
Ooo...definately stylin'. Love the shades and the reflection in them. (And your watermark....I adore.)
ReplyDeleteOh what a doll! This is too friggin cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! She is sooo sweet. Love your creativity for the shot!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I bet her mom just giggled at the cuteness!
ReplyDeleteadorable little girl! so cute and silly.
ReplyDeleteand i also adore your logo!
So cute and so full of attitude!
ReplyDeleteErika B