This post is a little late, but I wanted to share a few photos from my "pseudo" niece's 1st birthday. My best friend Angela threw the best little lady bug themed birthday party for her daughter Turner. I could not miss this milestone so I headed to Dallas to spend the weekend with my bff and little Turner Bug. I was especially excited to see her since her and the fam have recently moved to Fayetteville. She was offered an anchor job at the 40/29 news station, I know she will do a fabulous job, and I can't wait to go visit. We did a little shopping, and her wonderful husband put up with us and took us to a local bar to catch some really bad karaoke. We got up bright and early Sunday to get everything ready for Turner's party! Here are a few photos from her big day!
Aren't these the cutest shoes? Every baby needs some converse...yes I got them for her















No comments:
Post a Comment