Last weekend my friend Barbie had her Bridal Shower at the gorgeous Carlton Woods. I was super excited to attend and help celebrate her upcoming wedding! Her sister originally had someone that was going to come and take photos but they had to back out at the last minute. Being such a great friend that Barbie is, she mentioned to her sister that I was getting back in to photography, and said that I might be able to do it. So the day before the shower she asked if I could step in a shoot her shower, of course I said yes! Her shower turned out beautiful, the food and company were great. They also had a comedian to come perform - she was hysterical, and had the whole room cracking up - she also offered some great marriage advice as well! Here are a few photos:








Congratulations to the bride, and I can't wait until her big day, it will be fabulous! Also, since it is Friday find a new friend to follow as well!

Have a great weekend!










It looks like it was an amazing party! And what a great opportunity for you to photograph!
ReplyDelete