June 28, 2010

I {Heart} Faces

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is all about pets. While I have a ton of cute photos of our cat Bentley, this one provides me and my husband with laughter almost daily. A few months ago my husband decided he wanted to give our cat a bath, so I told him that if he wanted to do this then he had to get in the tub with him. Now if you have ever given a cat a bath, you probly know that getting them INTO the tub proves to be pretty difficult. After that battle was over, Bentley just sat there, with this angry look on his face wondering why on earth we were doing this to him, and I of course had to grab the camera to catch this hilarious moment.



Disclaimer: No cat was harmed during this bathing process, he continued being the spoiled little cat that he always has been, and always will be.  =)

Check out more great submissions here




Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Poor kitty!!! He doesn't seem very happy with you!! But indeed it's a good shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little guy...nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear that cat looks miffed! what a wonderful picture! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - the look on this cat's face is priceless. My husband once thought my cat needed a haircut and bath. I told him that he was foolish and that cat's bathe all day. Silly boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA... me and my brother got a kick out of this photo! SO funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh he looks so mad!!! I posted pretty much the opposite picture. The cat we had LOVED the water and we couldn't keep him out! Great shot1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shot absolutely cracks me up! I have seen that very face a time or two myself from my cat :) Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious/adorable! Love your cat...I adore cats. In fact, I recently found a stray kitty and met my now boyfriend because of it. Makes for a cute story!

    ReplyDelete