June 23, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - Take Me Out to the Ballpark

It's Black and White Wednesday again! I took this photo when me, my husband, and our two friends went to the Astros vs Cubs game a couple weeks ago. Even though the 'stros are not doing so hot I still love going to the games, especially since our reception was there. I love that we can go to games and remember our wonderful wedding day all at the same time - and let's face it the hot dogs always tastes better at a ballpark!


Check out more photos here!
the long road
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love a summer baseball game and I love hotdogs. Makes me wanna see a game right now - doesn't matter if your team wins as long as you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Hotdogs are ALWAYS better at the ballpark. Great moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot!! It makes a fantastic black and white:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete