It is Marketing Monday again over at Trendy Treehouse, and after getting some great feedback on the diaper cakes I have recently done I decided to list them in my etsy shop - Carried Away by Paper. So check them out, and if you or someone you know needs one send them my way!








Love your diaper cakes. I just recently listed some in my etsy store too...at the prompting of others. Yours are AMAZING! What kind of board do you use at the bottom? Have you figured out a good way to ship them? I have shipped one and don't know if it was the easiest way! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and that I LOVE those cakes!
ReplyDeleteFound you from New Friend Friday at the Girl Creative! I'm a new follower! These diaper cakes are just about the cutest things I have ever seen! Have a great week! ~Andrea
ReplyDeletehttp://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com