August 28, 2011

White

The theme over at I Heart Faces this week is "white" so I decided to share another photo from Tara's Trash the Dress session. This is definitely one of my most favorite sessions to date!

Tara-19-FB


Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I had no shoots this weekend but my new website did roll out which I am SO excited about.  www.fleurishimagery.com is live and I could not be happier, and my Christmas Card session day has been completely booked - bring on the new few weeks I am ready!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. SO fun! Love that pop of color from her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE chucks with a wedding dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun theme! Love those tennis shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! I loveee it!! And those tennis shoes just make the picture!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo! I like how it's a great mixture of hard and soft textures :)

    ReplyDelete