I am participating in a fun link up today, - ok truthfully I was seeing my blog roll blow up with this True Life.... post from Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues and so I had to check it out, and since apparently all the cool kids are doing it I will too.
So True Life: I am a Photography Blogger.
PS. If you do not think this photos is the cutest thing ever, you have no soul = )
A little about me...
I am 21...ok add on 8 years to that

...I am half Cuban and half Cajun, which makes me a Cuban Coonass, and I am proud of it

...I may be Cuban but my Spanish is el sucko
...but my dad speaks it fluently, and he and my mom also bust out moves like this

...my birthday falls on Christmas Eve...every year, that is sometimes el sucko too
...I love everything photography, and basically is what my blog is based around, with a little personal updates as well
From my most recent session
...that is what I want to do full-time, but for now it is a no go, hopefully in the next couple years
...hubs and I only have a dog cat that acts like a dog

...mainly because we are not ready for kids, I love them but the thought of birth terrifies the bajeezus out of me
...bajeezus recently became my new word
...our nephew is pretty much the coolest kid ever

Told you.
...like really love sports - I still play soccer twice a week and play softball with the hubs once a week
...like love sports so much that we had our wedding reception inside Minute Maid Park
...and served ballpark themed food for apps
...this wine - Casal Garcia Vinho Verde is my newest obsession thanks to my sister
...seriously try it, its like $7 - AMAZING
...yep I have 1 sister, she is 12 years older than me

I know, I know you all think the one in the middle is my sister, but that is my mom.
...oh and wine, I love wine, but my go to is probly vodka, with a splash of Simply Raspberry Lemonade
...I also love Texas Country, floating the river, and live music - I actually met my husband when I went to go float the river...AWWWWWW

...oh yeah I have a small addiction to Fleur de lis, they are in every room but the garage...no lets face it there are probly some in there too...
...and I also have the most random things happen to me. Trust me, I can't make up half the stuff that happens to me.
That is a little about me, hope you enjoyed it and stick around etc etc etc...
Ok I will leave you with one more fab photo

A baby in adult shades? Cuteness overload.
Have a great weekend!









Ohmygoodness your pictures are great! Your photo skills are rockin'. I'm sticking around, fellow cheap wine lover. :)
ReplyDeleteyes! fleur de lis, love them. definitely going to check out that wine next time i...um..."need" one. ;)
ReplyDeleteyour pictures are stunning... so is your blog. i had to follow and look forward to seeing tons more of these gorgeous pictures. you are truly talented.
ReplyDelete-sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com
ok, the first photo won my heart right over!!! LOVE!!! you are very talented!! following ya girly!! and kinda wishing you could photograph my little man!
ReplyDeleteaww I LOVE this post. I learned so much from it! I'm pretty sure I already follow, but I am going to double check. I love your photography. Oh and having parasites (kids), that's just super scary. I'll stick to cats. ;) they jump on me and wake me at 5am anywho. :P
ReplyDeleteSo glad you decided to link up, and even more excited to read more posts! You seem hilarious... I love wine, need to try the one you talked about ASAP
ReplyDeleteyou take beautiful pics! glad my houston blogger ladies are representin' on this link up!
ReplyDeleteI love fleur de lis, too . . . cause I went to Tulane and left a big piece of my heart in New Orleans. :) Glad to have found your blog through Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues' linkup!
ReplyDeleteYou're pictures are gorgeous! I love following people who take awesome pictures, haha. Perhaps because I can't :)
ReplyDeleteGreat "get to know you" post! Love your pictures & that rocks that you had your reception at MM.
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot about you in the post! Loved that you described yourself as a Cuban Coonass!! bwahhahah!!
ReplyDeleteHey Htown Blogger friend! Love this post and love a fellow Coonass!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! My husband and I are big baseball fans too, super jealous of your reception site :)
ReplyDeleteTrue life... I wish I had your photography talent! Amazing pictures. Just found you through the link up, but I am so glad I did!
ReplyDeleteWOW you take great pics! I wish you were local, I've been wanting to have a photo session with my dog and need someone artistic and creative... anybody know any good photogs in LA?
ReplyDeleteoh and a wedding at the ballpark? I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete