August 18, 2011

Hey, Its OK Thursday

Another Thursday is here, so I am participating in Amber's Hey It's OK Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays


...It's OK that I put my ice-cream in the microwave for a few seconds before I eat it, hellooooo trying to get a spoon is hard work when its frozen solid



...It's OK that I am still staring at a load of clean clothes that are waiting to be folded

...It's OK that I could eat a really good sandwich everyday vs anything else

...It's OK that I wasted a hour and a half of my life watching "The Wild and Wonderful White's of West Virginia"

...It's OK that I am pretty sad that the MTV Challenge season finale is next week

...It's OK that I am pretty excited about all the new clients I have been booking for photo sessions
Tara-26-FB

...It's OK that I am seriously over the repeated 105 degree days, I love summer but it's pretty ridiculous

...It's OK that I am over the insane heat, but I hate winter

...It's OK that Hubs is starting school on Monday at Rice and I am already ready for him to be done (he will be done in January - yay!) He will be a...
...It's OK that I find it super annoying that hubs is begging for a juicer....yes a JUICER!


Source: amazon.com via Leah on Pinterest


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the folding clothes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heat up my ice cream too a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great pictures on this blog from Claire at http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS put my ice cream in the microwave for 20 secs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you that before eat ice cream put it into microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the winter too, but am SO over the heat! Thanks for linking up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We put ice cream in the micro first too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clearly I am way behind on my blog reading haha. I definitely put my ice cream in the microwave. And I love eating a good sandwich...nothing beats it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your trash the dress photo shoot!! I hope you're willing to travel for weddings ;) I'm hiring you! :)
    John is begging for a Vitamix mixer. Really, why do we need a $500 mixer???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guilty of wanting a juicer :)

    ReplyDelete