August 8, 2011

Fun With Phones Monday

I am participating in a fun new link up with the fab Savanah at What Makes Savanah Smile this week. She started a new "phone photo linkup" which is pretty self explanatory - share photos that you took with your phone. Now if you follow my blog you know I am an avid photo taker, so of course I had to participate in this!

So over the last week I have...

ordered these adorable 5x7's of my awesome nephew for family

...discovered a yummy new beer - if you like grapefruit, and beer try it!

...used these adorable flip flop coasters - oh and if you read my previous post about my newest wine obsession casal garcia wine, yes that wine was in that glass

...I also stopped and had a grande iced coffee with 2% milke - YUMMM, its not wine, or vodka but it will do!

...and lastly I received this in the mail from Celia at...just trying to find my way. It is my first Scentsy product and I love it!

Check out more here!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us today Emily!! :)

    I am so jealous of that scentsy! SO cute!!
    gah, love those flip flop coasters too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flip flip coasters! I MUST get those for my mom, she has a flip flop obsession!

    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whhhaat a scentsy cupcake;
    oh man!
    i love that!! =]

    ReplyDelete