August 11, 2011

Hey, Its OK

I saw this link up last week and put it in my brain to remember for this week. I have found a few new link ups and have been excited to come across some new blogs too. So I am linking up to the "Hey, it's OK" link up over at the Chronicles of Neely!


Its Ok Thursdays

Hey its OK...

...that I drank and entire bottle of wine last night
...and had a cupcake...ok 2 cupcakes
cupcake

...to be addicted to ridiculously bad reality TV

...and to Starbucks Iced Coffee...and wine

...to not want to work full time and pursue photography as my career
Pool-3-FB

...to text your husband when he is in the other room to tell them that So You Think You Can Dance is over and we can watch the challenge <---- more reality TV!

...to text your husband in the other room because you don't want to yell because you know it will scare the cat

...to not want to produce spawn yet, we are not ready get over it! 

...and to have Maroon 5's album on repeat since Sunday






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I too am loving Maroon 5's new album, I so presue away! It seems like you are staying busy so as long as people like your work I say keep at it. My husband doesn't like half my shows so I get up an extra hour early sometimes so that I can watch them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best post ever - I've been thinking about doing something similar so I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't agree more with not wanting kids yet! I am a reality tv junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I wrote this list...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Todlers and Tiaras

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome.. I love wine, cupcakes, starbucks iced coffee and always text people in the next room! ;)

    ReplyDelete