August 15, 2011

Fun With My Phone

Another week starting, which means another Fun With Your Phone Monday over at What Makes Savanah Smile. 

So this past week...

My shin splints have been AWFUL, pretty sure there is some scar tissue up in there. VACATE PLEASE!

I bought this fun prop for some upcoming engagement sessions I have!

My friend Tara and I had this amazing brunch and a delicious frozen mimosas at one of my most favorite places - Onion Creek

This past weekend I nearly ran out of gas - OOPS!

Had this for dinner - clearly hubs was not home, and I did NOT feel like making anything

I was also a good wife and bought some of hubs' favorite beer....ok I wanted this


 so I had to bring something home for him too
Check out more phone fun here!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. my hubby has fruit pebbles almost every morning!!! And I have been to Onion Creek a few times with friends!!!! I didn't know you lived here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I AM SO WITH YOU ON THE freaking shin splints!!! OMG they are horrible. Yalls brunch looks absolutely delicious too. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Onion Creek! Such good mimosas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us again!
    I am dying to try those frozen mimosas!! and Fruity Pebbles are one of my favorite cereals :) it is definitely ok to eat that for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-em-gee!! Frozen mimosas? That is my favorite drink ever, but I've never had them frozen! I can only imagine how yummy that it!

    Thanks for linking up with me and Savannah! {hope you'll forgive me for the late comment!}

    ReplyDelete