Funny story: About 4:30AM last night Brad, Bentley, and I were sleeping comfortably when the loudest crash woke us up. Poor Bentley tried to run off the bed but got tangled in his blanket he sleeps on, and Brad was wildly flailing his arms yelling "What's going on??!!" "What Happened?!?!" Turns out a frame on my nightstand slipped and fell, and slipped into the other frame and they both knocked over creating the most ridiculous noise. I thought someone was breaking in ha, thank god it was only a frame
And now as I sit here, staring at boxes I am getting more and more antsy to move. I am on the hunt for a pub style table and chairs, and another storage cabinet for our china. I am so ready to decorate our new place, not necessarily move, but paint and decorate. I have to restrain myself from buying things right now, since we don't really have a spot for anything else right now, but I will continue to check Hobby Lobby's website every Monday to see what is on sale. I have got to finish my scrapbooks that I started pre-wedding! So the sooner we move the sooner I get back to my scrapbooking.




No comments:
Post a Comment