So the wedding has come and gone, let me just say it was the most amazing day. Minus a few hiccups of course. Yes I did freak out because I got lost on the way to our hair appointment, and Valerie suggested pig tails, and yes I did freak out because I left my bra at home, and my Coach sunglasses broke. Surprisingly enough, I was not as upset (at that moment) about the glasses, which I miss terribly, and were from my best friend Ang - Sorry Ang!!!!The whole day was beautiful, and I want to say that deciding to have our wedding reception at Minute Maid Park was probably the best idea ever, I wanted different and I think I got it. I wanted a blow out party and we definitely got it. The food was delicious, the cake looked and tasted amazing, and the dancing didn't stop. I want to repeat that day over and over, Mom and Dad said not on their dime though. So I will cherish the memories and hold the photos very close to me. My girls were there for me all day, and night and I just want to say they are the best group of friends a girl could
have. Even putting up
with me when I got up pacing at 6am, putting my lip gloss and shoes on, and hiding the fact that a groomsmen forgot his tux in Austin - very funny, and expensive story now though. Brad led the Conga, became an official "Cuban" and helped lead our "Second Line" The workers at the park told us it was "Top 3" that they had seen there, hey we will take it! The year long planning paid off, and I truly believe that it could not have gone any better. I wanted our guests leaving saying that it was the best wedding they had been to, and they did, so it was a success. I think serving the ballpark themed food was also a hit, seeing some of the groomsmen and guests leaving with peanuts and cracker jacks was hilarious.
We headed to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic after the wedding, and did not want to come back to the "real world" but we had to. Our resort was beautiful, we zip lined, went to a private island, Brad got to play g
olf, and we both got to RELAX!! No.w that the wedd.ing is over, we have the marriage, and ultimately that is what we wanted, but hey it gave us a reason to have a party right?
have. Even putting up
with me when I got up pacing at 6am, putting my lip gloss and shoes on, and hiding the fact that a groomsmen forgot his tux in Austin - very funny, and expensive story now though. Brad led the Conga, became an official "Cuban" and helped lead our "Second Line" The workers at the park told us it was "Top 3" that they had seen there, hey we will take it! The year long planning paid off, and I truly believe that it could not have gone any better. I wanted our guests leaving saying that it was the best wedding they had been to, and they did, so it was a success. I think serving the ballpark themed food was also a hit, seeing some of the groomsmen and guests leaving with peanuts and cracker jacks was hilarious.We headed to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic after the wedding, and did not want to come back to the "real world" but we had to. Our resort was beautiful, we zip lined, went to a private island, Brad got to play g
olf, and we both got to RELAX!! No.w that the wedd.ing is over, we have the marriage, and ultimately that is what we wanted, but hey it gave us a reason to have a party right?




Hurray! So glad it turned out just how you wanted!
ReplyDeleteIn memory of your coach sunglasses...sigh!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
You need to get more sunglasses on that link Buy one get more free.. That way you can have 5 pairs! *knottie hugs*
ReplyDelete