March 10, 2009

Packing = Nightmare



So Brad and I are in the process of buying our first house, will post pictures soon for you picture whores. I have finally started the packing process and it makes me want to rip my hair out, going from an apartment to a town home was no problem, but going from the town home to a house is ridiculous, I couldn't imagine packing something bigger than this. I don't think it would be as bad, had we not had ALL of this wedding stuff, don't get me wrong I am grateful for all the wonderful gifts, but to add that on top of all the stuff we have here already is making me want to have a coronary. I have moved every year since 2002, yep that's right I am a pro at moving apartments! I think I am just so ready to move into our house that I keep thinking this stuff will pack itself! The stuff that Brad and I have accumulated in 1 year is unreal, and I come home dreading packing it. It is funny though, the past few mornings I have woken up saying to myself "I am going to come home and pack" but by the time I get home I see all this crap and I shut down ha! Bentley does love to run around all the packing stuff though which is entertaining...If anyone wants to come pack for me I will welcome you with open arms! I know it will be worth it when it is all done, but why can't that be here already?!?!?!


1 comment:

  1. Im not a fan of packing either... i hate unpacking more though.

    ReplyDelete