
To say this weekend was busy is the understatement of the year, I was ready for Sunday on Friday and you will never hear me say that. This weekend I had to fit in a wedding in San Antonio, and a baby shower in Texas City, for two different friends of course. Brad and I headed to San Antonio for my good college friends wedding. The bride looked beautiful, and the reception was fun! It was great to see some college friends that I hadn't seen well since college, as well as a few others that I didn't get to talk to at our wedding. It was great to be the guest at a wedding!
To make it back for the baby shower, we decided to drive back from San Antonio after the wedding, yep went to San Antonio Saturday afternoon, and came back that night, or nearly 4AM Sunday morning thanks to the time change! Thank You to my loving husband for giving up drinking for lent, he was the DD so he drove us home. I must say that Brad is doing an awesome job with the whole Lent thing - I am not saying he drinks a lot by any m
eans but to have gone to 2 weddings and out with friends and not even had a celebratory glass of champagne takes willpower, I love you honey!
7 hours after returning home, I was back in the car for and hour and a half drive to Texas City for one of my bridesmaids baby showers, she got lots of cute stuff, and is all ready for baby Austin to make his arrival! We can't wait to meet him!


To make it back for the baby shower, we decided to drive back from San Antonio after the wedding, yep went to San Antonio Saturday afternoon, and came back that night, or nearly 4AM Sunday morning thanks to the time change! Thank You to my loving husband for giving up drinking for lent, he was the DD so he drove us home. I must say that Brad is doing an awesome job with the whole Lent thing - I am not saying he drinks a lot by any m
eans but to have gone to 2 weddings and out with friends and not even had a celebratory glass of champagne takes willpower, I love you honey!Although this weekend was exhausting, I was happy to be able to stretch myself thin and make it to everything! Congrats to Trisha and Sarah! Another week begins at work, which makes us 1 day closer to moving into our new house, I promise that I intend to start packing tomorrow.....Is it bad that I am already looking forward to next weekend? Oh and anyone that wants to help us paint, we will provide beer and food, (as long as you keep the paint ON the walls!) who's in??
Side note: While I am an avid Target shopper, I have never bought anything off a registry there, I was thoroughly confused on how to match up the bar codes! Has this happened to you, or am I the only dumb one that could not figure it out?
Side note: While I am an avid Target shopper, I have never bought anything off a registry there, I was thoroughly confused on how to match up the bar codes! Has this happened to you, or am I the only dumb one that could not figure it out?






You are such a stud! Love the hair as always. Miss you
ReplyDeleteI added you to my fabulous blog section even though you only have 2 entries to read. You should feel honored. hahaa.
ReplyDeletehahaha I do! I will work on the whole 2 entries thing...it is a work in progress!
ReplyDelete