March 16, 2009

Shopaholic? No!

This past weekend a friend and I headed to catch the matinee Confessions of a Shopaholic, I think everyone had the same idea, a movie in the crappy weather is a great idea. The movie was funny and cute and I want all of "The Girl in the Green Scarf's" shoes, and wardrobe - minus the hideous bridesmaid dress. Watch the movie to see for yourself, its classic. You would think that seeing the movie would deter one from shopping, not the case, a friend from work so kindly gave me a coupon, now I am one of those people that feels the need to go shopping when I get said coupons, they should get used, they should not be wasted! 30% off total purchase called my name! Thank you Banana Republic for fulfilling my shopping needs, my wardrobe has been enhanced by 3 very cute shirts - at 30% off. Now if I could just find the perfect pair of brown shoes to wear to work, that would be great, or any new shoe would work = )

1 comment: