on Friday I painted my nails and had the whole evening to myself - so nice!
Saturday I had a FULL day of mini sessions and I cannot get over the cuteness. I shared a shot from the back of me camera on Saturday after the first session. Hellooooo Starbucks I have your next ad!
Back of camera:
The edit:
I came home and headed back out again for Savanah's bachelorette party. Here is one photo, I will let her share the rest!
Sunday morning I woke up and met one of my most wonderful friends who was in town from NC. I did their family photos in the AM...
then we had the whole day to ourselves. We shopped, brunched, and of course we indulged in a cupcake.
Sunday evening I was bound and determined to start the Christmas tree, it started out like this...
and here is how it is coming along, nowhere near done but I am loving it so far!











That photo is gorgeous! Love the baby, and your editing is fabulous! What did you do to the photo? I'm always curious.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm gonna need a cupcake, stat.
:) Happy Monday, Emily! Thanks for linking up!
haha love that picture of us!! Where is that cupcake from?
ReplyDeleteThat. Cupcake. (:
ReplyDeletemmmm.
-alynne
designedtoloveblog.com
That cupcake looks so good!!
ReplyDelete