I am a Color Runner…
Not to be mistaken for a REAL runner, which I am not.
The Color Run, which is dubbed “The Happiest 5K on the
Planet” is a 5K run, walk, jog, dance… and every so often you are covered in
different color paint.
This was the start line....and we were in the LAST wave. They were playing some kick ass tunes while we waited and throwing beach balls and frisbees so the waiting was not all bad
Check out the video, you can totally get a vibe of how it was. They also played music at each paint station too
Blue, Orange, Pink and Yellow.
No it is not liquid paint – it was more of a ground down
chalky substance, which FYI tastes gross.
The only requirements are to have fun, and wear a white
shirt….and any other crazy thing you can find – we just went with crazy socks.
I brought my phone through the run because we wanted some fun photos - clearly we took thi race seriously
With your registration packet they also give you paint to
hold until your get to the finish line, it looks something like this…
Of course when we crossed the finished line we needed victory photos...
...and a victory beer. Duh.
I also totally judged those who were not covered in paint.
Definitely doing this race...err fun run again. I am actually doing the "Graffiti Run" in December - same concept, can't wait!

















I was taking photos around the corner. It looked like so much fun. I almost wished I was there instead!
ReplyDelete