November 2, 2012

Red Starbucks Cup...

 I fill you up 

Let's have a party, let's have a party  

 I love you red Starbucks cup, I lift you up  

Proceed to party, proceed to party


 Red solo cup, you're more than just paper 

  You're more than amazing you're more than fantastic  

And believe me that I'm not the least bit sarcastic  

when I look at you and say...

 
"Red solo cup, you're not just a cup. (No, no, God no!)  

You're my, you're my (friend?) friend. (life long!) Thank you for being my friend."
Red Starbucks cup, I fill you up 

Let's have a party, let's have a party 

I love you red Starbucks cup, I lift you up 

 Proceed to party, proceed to party


Ahhh so excited that these little guys are back in the Starbucks rotation, can you tell? I am convinced that these little cups of joy make my coffee taste better. 


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I have 9 Christmas card sessions tomorrow, 1 on Sunday morning then off to root on the Houston Dynamo in their playoff game!


3 comments:

  1. PS my starbucks still has the LAME white ones!

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I saw them yesterday! I literally went to three different Starbucks until I found one that had their red cups out. haha

    ReplyDelete