
Saw it. Pinned it. Revised it.
Yeah, I tend to not follow instructions and do things the
way I want it. Either it turns out great or it’s a major fail.
Most of my crafts that I have done from pinterest have all
been revised to my liking. Wreaths, Glitter pumpkins, this craft, etc… I like
to put my own spin on it.
So I am pretty much a Christmas decor-aholic - ooooo new word!
So I am pretty much a Christmas decor-aholic - ooooo new word!
While on one of my basically weekly trips to Hobby Lobby I picked up the bells and this week I picked up candles. I could not find a tray like the one pictured at the good ol Hob Lob so I just figured I would try somewhere else.
I got home last night and realllllly wanted to start putting
out more decorations and reallllllly wanted to put this little centerpiece
together for our coffee table, but crap I don’t have the tray and my candles
are not in glasses. What’s a girl to do??
SO I came up with the brilliant idea of just arranging it
like so on one of my silver chargers….and VOILA!
Oh I also made that fab burlap runner, and by made I mean I bought burlap and cut it and put it on the table...
No glue gun or burnt fingers here!
Happy Holidays!!








I adore that centerpiece! so easy but cute :) so excited to dress our house "up" for xmas!
ReplyDeletethank you for linking up!!
AWW!! Cutest idea... EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's simple and easy yet makes a big statement. Great job :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute & easy! (And to be honest...I like yours better!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up with us this week!! xoxo