November 12, 2012

This Weekend...


This weekend I….

 Went to dinner with Oh Hey its J while she was in town and met some new friends

Also while I was waiting on said friends I saw a flash mob proposal – small mob but adorable nonetheless!

Saturday hubs and I went to my nephew’s soccer game, and they got trophies! I totally miss trophies…

 We also mailed off my passport so my name can get changed on it before we leave for MEXICO!!

 Sunday was filled with paint and soccer!

The Color Run was Sunday morning and super pumped the weather held off. Such a fun race. If you have not head of it, it is a 5K race where you get paint thrown on you. Sounds like fun right?!?! I am really excited now for the Graffiti Run we are doing in December.



Sunday afternoon was filled with one last Dynamo game, and they capped it off with a WIN! I will have to cheer them on at home when they hopefully bring the MLS Cup back to Houston!


I was exhausted Sunday night and spent the evening in bed…with a bowl of Blue Bells Christmas Cookie ice cream. BUY IT.

More on the Color Run too...because I have awesome photos to share

1 comment:

  1. Love all the Color Run photos! I did one in May with my family and it was a blast! Looks great, Emily!

    ReplyDelete