I have been a sporadic participator in Scavenger Hunt Sundays, but always happy when I can share my photo for each prompt! P.S. The word sporadic ALWAYS makes me think of the movie "Clueless"
1. Low Key - I also googled "Low Key" and was shown a lot of black and white photos so I thought this photo fit the mold. This is possibly one of my most favorite images I have shot recently. The prop, the light, I love it! This was such a fun couple to shoot too, they took all my ideas and ran with them!

2. Monochromatic and analogous color - Last weekend my nephew and his friend Parker had a joint birthday party. They both love firetrucks so their parents found a company that rents out an actual firetruck. The kids all get to ride, climb, and learn about the truck - and the fireman also turns the water on...which sprayed WAY farther than we thought. The kids loved it!

3. Circles - Also last weekend was Miss. Olivia's birthday party. I shot her 9 month photos and have her 1 year photos next week. Her mom asked if I could come and take some photos, and of course I said yes. Her party was "Olivia the Pig" theme and her mom went ALL OUT! This was her cake, with circles on it, and the other one I just really like, and we will say her eyes fall into the circle category


4. Scarf - This was taken about 2 weeks ago during my newborn session with the seriously adorable Mr. Owen. His parents are soccer fans and they wanted to use their Houston Dynamo scarf as a prop in his photos.

5. Phone - OK this is my take on phone. This was from my session last week for Miss. Alli's first birthday photos. Her mom sais this is her pose for when she is "talking on the phone." So this totally works! = )

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!





Awww these are all so sweet - I'm in love with that silhouette.
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable pictures. All those delicious babies. YUM! : ) LOVE the circle cake. That is too fantastic. Your pictures are lovely. Very creative and out of the box.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures, I love the Low Key Shot with the couple.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, these are all amazing. Love your low key shot ;D
ReplyDeletegreat set! your low key photo is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLight Trigger: OUR ENTRY
Holy cow! These are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes on the birthday girl are amazing.
xo
lynn
The eyes on the last little girl... wow!
ReplyDeletethe first pic is amazing!! beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set! I can see why that first shot is one of your favorites, it is terrific. Love the phone shot that is just too cute.
ReplyDelete