Yep I have not blogged since last Thursday....bear with me I have been BUSY!

...It's OK that I have not blogged since last Thursday because I have been busy with sessions, softball and soccer games
...It's OK that I am completely in love with this photo, I have stared at it A LOT

...It's OK that I need to have a glass of ice water every night before bed, but I only ever take like 2 sips out of it
...It's OK that I am overly excited about all the Fall TV that is finally back
...It's OK that Grey's is finally new tonight...AND it's Jersey Shore night - hello perfect evening!
...It's OK that I think my nephew is the most adorable 3 year old EVER

...It's OK that I want to punch my husband in the face every night that he snores (I really won't punch him, but I wanna sleep too lol)
...It's OK that Bentley is all up in my grill at night, but I feel bad for moving because I do not want to wake him....and I like to cuddle with him
...It's OK that I think my engagement prop that I made was pure genius

...It's OK that I am ecstatic that I found another meal that Brad likes...score one for Pinterest!
Yep I am totally OK with all of this!




What's that last meal...I need that. And of course I love the photos. I'm way excited for fall tv. Unfortunately J seems to be more concerned about football....and yet he's not even looking at it. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteI love that last engagement photo idea! How fun!
ReplyDelete