September 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Holla!

Back on it this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, I have been trying to be more consistent with this but life has gotten busy but I am happy to be participating this week!

1. Stairs - this was from a recent session I did in Old Town Spring, I love this little area it has so many great spots
Image-2-FB

2. Macro - this was taken while we were at the river over Memorial Day weekend. Our friends decided that they wanted to have a "Van Down by the River" from the Chris Farley skit on SNL
River-1-FB

3. Clouds - This was also taken on our river trip. We headed to our favorite place to eat, the Gristmill and I always love to get a new photo of the Gruene water tower.
River-4-fb

4. Abstract - My abstract photo might be a tad of a stretch but its all in the eye of the beholder right? I have shared photos before of my Uncle's '41 - or as my nephew calls it, the old timey car. I like the perspective of this shot, and think it fits into the theme.
41-fb

5. Smile - I had a family session at the beach about a month ago and I fell in love with this shot! 
Pool-22-FB

Hope you enjoyed my entries, have a great rest of the holiday weekend!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous shots! When I saw your thumbnail and the title of your blog, I imagined two retired people roaming the country in a Volkswagen van...boy was I wrong...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your macro shot, and that smile is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smile photo just radiates pure joy! I understand why you fell in love with it. Great job.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the macro..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set, macro is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your macro! I can totally picture Chris Farley doing that skit!!! All your choices are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the smile picture - such joy!

    http://www.aletaophoto.com/Aleta_OBriens_Photography/Scavenger/Entries/2011/9/5_Pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots! I love the macro and the smile, but the abstract is so darn cool!! Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete