September 1, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Yay another Thursday which means another episode of Jerseyshore....I mean another "Hey It's OK" link up - yep that is what I meant. Any way here goes...

Its Ok Thursdays

...It's OK that I am ridiculously excited for some new stickers I ordered to use for Marketing my photography business

...It's OK that I was making coffee and did not SMELL coffee because I didn't turn the knob on the stove correctly and gas was leaking out - BIG OOPS! 

...It's OK that I look on HAR.com for the possibilities on our next home even though that is at least another year away 

...It's OK that I want to BURN our living room furniture because it looks like we live in a frat house - seriously it sucks

...It's OK that a few weeks ago my friend and I tried the "cracker challenge" and we failed...miserably, but it was hilarious - check it

...It's also OK that the boys tried the "cinnamon challenge" and I knew it was going to be an EPIC fail but I let them do it any way

Hope everyone has a great week!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's ok! :) I am first time on your blog and I just love your cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I've done the cracker challenge, it's hard! Haha. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete