Another Monday - another set of phone photos, I actually took quite a few with my phone over the week so here are a select few!
So over Labor Day weekend I last minute decided to play in a 7v7 soccer tournament with some of the girls on our club soccer team...we won 10-0, 3-0, 10-0, and the championship we won 9-0....check out our huge trophy - holla!
I also ordered some fancy new stickers to use as marketing for my photography business - LOVE THEM!
This past week I finally went through all my hobby lobby bags full of ribbon - thank you pinterest for this amazing idea. Some of the spools did not fit but this works perfectly!
I also helped out a friend who was clueless on how to make a diaper cake - how adorable is this???
Most of you are aware of all the Texas wildfires. This was our view at softball this past Friday night - it is so sad to think of all the devastation. Please send rain!!
This week I also found this recipe on pinterest and HAD to make them THAT day...lemon bars - YUM!
Hope everyone has a great week!
I had a busy weekend of softball games, a wedding, a soccer game, and a newborn session and its not slowing down anytime soon - very exciting!








What a cute diaper cake - good job!
ReplyDeleteThe ribbon on the pants hanger is pure genius! I could totally make use of that idea!
You are such a soccer proooooo! And those labels are adorable!
ReplyDeletePinterest is both awesome and a bad idea - because it makes me want to try 8 billion recipes, shop like there's no tomorrow and organize everything in my home! hehe
ReplyDeleteyou are so creative!! Can you make me some of those lemon bars?? :-P
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up again!!