I am back to Scavenger Hunt Sunday! I know you missed me...life has been busy and I had not been shooting. I did get some photos done for this week though! Here are my interpretations of this weeks hunt themes
1. Water - This week was crazy weather for Houston, we got covered in ice Friday morning. It was supposed to be snow, but shocker the weather man was wrong, so we got ice and about 800 reported accidents around the city. While my car was warming up I grabbed the camera to take some photos of the ice etc... Here is one of our plants covered in ice...or frozen water = )

2. Quote - This was from the session I did for my brother in law. Those that have read my blog know that his mom is battling pancreatic cancer, they got her a teddy to have during her treatments, etc... so now Evan and Nana have their own teddy

3. Window - This is a tad of a stretch, but like I said we had our "winter storm" Thursday night. We had left my car outside so it was covered in ice in the morning - so here is the ice that was coating my windows and car Friday morning.

4. Activity - This one is pretty self explanatory. Brad and I play softball every Friday, it is an "activity" that we enjoy doing together

5. Page 25 - This is from one of my weekly People magazines. I think the page is pretty appropriate


Also - my Valentine's Day Card over at the Paper Mama made the "Top 30" If you love Bentley's ode to Kitty Paw would you show Number 23 some love? Thanks!!






Love that ice in your window image. And the Valentine is wonderful :O)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful keepsake for Nana and Evan...and so great that you were able to capture that moment of adoration in her eyes!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your frozen leaf shot is amazing! We had heard that you were experiencing a freeze over there but seeing all that ice makes you realise the effects!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on placing in the tops! And I LOVE your quote shot..that is so sweet! I will say a prayer for her, and my son has a blankey that's special to him and for Christmas of 2009 I got his grandparent's "blankets" (throws) with whatever he called them then the word blankey..so it was like "Pappaw and Mammaw's Blankey" :)
ReplyDeleteYour "ice" shot is so beautiful! You made something so commonplace look like diamond shavings. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat images. Voting now :-) Stop by if you can http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love your shot of the ice on the leaves. Makes me cold (and glad that all we got here was rain).
ReplyDeleteLove your activity shot, the lighting and focus are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe ice, the baseball and the mag shot are all awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!!! I am digging your baseball - the lighting is fantastic :D
ReplyDeleteI love the all the shots... esp the softball!
ReplyDeleteThey are all amazing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots! I love your first one and the softball one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your window shot...great interpretation!! :)
ReplyDeleteBentley is a GREAT name for a pet! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYour window shot is fabulous - and your water shot... and, well, they are all great photos, so rather than list them one by one I will just say WOW!
I love your quote shot. It's priceless.
ReplyDeleteYour window shot is beautiful, too.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Love the ice in your window shot! Gorgeous. Love your card :)
ReplyDeleteI love that quote and the photo to go along with it! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThe ice off your car window is a great shot too.
All of them a good. Nice work.
Love the baseball pic!! and the ice is fun too!
ReplyDeleteclever kitty paw valentine! cute!
The detail of the baseball is great, so is the way you composed that shot.
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda shocked that you made time to participate this week with everything you have going on but I love every one of these shots. I still love your Vday card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable quote shot! Really really great!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots! I like your ice shots... on the leaf and on the car! Your quote shot is very touching...
ReplyDeleteLove the details captured in your shots.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photography!
ReplyDeleteThe frozen water on the leaf is amazing. I can not imagine it ever being that cold.
ReplyDeleteThese are all great photos. So crisp and clean. kitty paws card is PURRR fect haha... no but really it's cute!
ReplyDelete