So I know it has been awhile since my last post, but I was out of town all week last week for work - and well, barely had time to check my e-mail let alone update my blog. So I am back on the wagon with a Black and White Wednesday post! This past Sunday I met up with my friend Rebecca for a fun session with her sister and friends. Meet Liz, Sydney, Brooke,and Brianna. These girls were not shy around the camera, and they are a blast to photograph, they had a blast walking around downtown and taking some fun photos!

Also, have you checked out Ashley's Love Letters to Kitty Paw challenge? You have a few more days to enter!






Emily that shot is awesome!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool shot! Love it! xo
ReplyDeletewow, what a great shot! so fun!
ReplyDeleteWell you know I love it!! thanks for joining us!
ReplyDeleteLove how you were able to capture the movement so well!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this shot!
ReplyDeleteThat shot is awesome!! How did you get everyone in focus?
ReplyDelete