As I mentioned yesterday, this past weekend I took some photos of a very adorable 1 year old. Yesterday I showed you outfit #1…behold outfit #2! This is one of the cutest little birthday outfits I have ever seen – compete with a birthday cupcake on her bloomers. I was quite impressed that she did not fuss while wearing the hat. After walking around the boardwalk, we came up to this cute little red barn – what a great setting for some photos, and the wagon wheel provided some great support for a “not quite ready to walk” baby.
BEFORE

AFTER

Shot with Nikon D5000 using 17-55/2.8
Edited in CS5





MUCH prefer the edit. The crop is much better. The red is deeper. Her skin is cleaner. Nice!
ReplyDeleteThat came out adorable- I love how her face just glows in the edit.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry! I misspelled a word in my first comment and hate that! Love your edit, the deeper colors are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWell you know I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a STUNNING photo! too cute.
ReplyDelete