February 2, 2011

Happy February!

Bentley had something he wanted to say...

vdaY

  • You can link up your photo through February 4th, 2011 11:59 PM Pacific Time. 
  • Top 20 winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and me... then voted on by all of you. Voting starts on February 5th, 2011 and ends on February 7th, 2011 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

To enter and see more:

The Paper Mama

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm smiling ear to ear - I love this....so much so that I think everyone should write love letters to Kitty Paw. Hmm....that could be an interesting contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is too cute! Love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWH! Made me smile! LOL! That is a very striking photo of Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this is awesome!!! Love everything about it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing I've seen all week! Happy Valentine's day to you Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I do believe this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in the top 30! Vote here: http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-photo-challenge-top-30-vote.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Ashley, because she said it was worth it.

    It totally was. XD Hilarious!!

    Congrats on the top 30! :)

    ReplyDelete