I have not done a before and after post in a few weeks – like I said my schedule has been pretty hectic and I have not had time to post. I am posting another photo from this past weekend’s session – this one if of Liz. We shot some of the girls in front of this really cool metal wall type thing and I think they turned out quite nicely.
BEFORE

AFTER

Shot with my Nikon D5000 using 17-55/2.8
Zoomed, Cropped, and transferred to landscape
Ran a slight unsharp mask
Adjusted the levels
Took the wall to the right out
Ran the “Burn Out” TRA action and adjusted a bit (cannot remember exactly what I did with this one)
Check out more transformations here





Very nice crop! The editing looks great!
ReplyDeletegreat crop!
ReplyDeletei never think to crop like that! i love her playing with her hair before, but her eyes stand out so much better in the edit.
ReplyDeleteTurned out quite well!
ReplyDeletelovely! I love the crop!
ReplyDelete