October 3, 2010

Scavenger Hunt - FINALLY!

I have told myself week after week that I am going to participate in the weekly scavenger hunt over at Ashley's blog, and I am finally partaking! Hopefully this motivates me to get started on the October Photo Hunt Challenge as well! Although I won't be using any of these shots for the challenge, I am excited to get started. So here are my entries for this weeks scavenger hunt:

 1. Golden
DSC_0597

2. Smell
DSC_0589
3. Fruit
dessert

4. Simple
light

5. Sports
DSC_1416

Check out more entries here


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Yay Emily - I'm so glad you're finally joining the hunt! That golden shot has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Now that you've gotten a taste of the scavenger hunt, I hope you'll continue joining us. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden is so amazing! I also really like the smell photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fruit shot looks too good to eat!! Yummy!
    I also LOVE your golden shot!! Heck, I love them all!(:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the golden shot too, and you could totally use that for the October hunt!

    that fruit shot looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the smell shot! Its great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw your fruit item. My stomach growled. Looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fruit & your sport photos! Both are great images & thank you also for stopping by my blog (The Story of Us) & having such nice things to say! Have a wonderful Monday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, I think I love the smell shot best, as it's of one of my favorite wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fruit shot looks so yummy !!!!

    ReplyDelete