I had almost forgotten that it was Wednesday, let alone time for another black and white photo, but here I am sharing one with you! This is another photo from my nephews birthday party - I finally finished uploading them for my sister. I can't remember the name of this little girl, but she was too cute, and was so excited about all the goodies that came out of the pinata. She thought those star sunglasses were the coolest thing, and they looked pretty adorable on. This photo isn't technically perfect, but I just love her face here, and I think that if you capture an expression like that, it makes the photo worth keeping. Enjoy!







Classic! I love it.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet shot
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie pie!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, she looks so animated! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, that is a perfect smile! Never mind the technical. Her smile is just heartwarming. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteErika B