October 13, 2010

One Word...

Slacking.

I have been awful these past few days with keeping this updated. We had an insanely busy weekend full of playing softball, soccer, and then I went shopping with my friend Erin, her 3 year old, AND 4 month old, I even pushed a stroller around, AND calmed a crying baby down in the Adidas store all by myself (and moms reading this quit laughing, I am proud of myself haha) - oh and throw in a dead car battery too. I finally was able to sit down around 6 PM Sunday night, my shins were shot and I was exhausted

So here is my photo for Shutter Love Tuesday {submitted a day late..} at Trendy Treehouse. Isn't she the most adorable little girl you have ever seen? Since we have no babies of our own, I am submitting a photo of my BFF's little girl - I just love her to pieces!

turner-cake1
ShutterLoveTuesdays


Photobucket

1 comment: