Yep, I am sharing another photo of the adorable flower girl from last weekends wedding, this time for before and after at
Pixel Perfect. I can't help it, she was just too cute not to share at least one more. Enjoy!
BEFORE
AFTER
Shot with Nikon D5000, Nikon 24-70
Edited using PhotoShop - zoomed and cropped. Smoothed her skin out a bit to reduce the splotchy red spots, adjusted the levels and brightened up her eyes a tad
She's so precious!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
pretty eyes
ReplyDeleteshe had pretty eyes I wish you keep thw whole photo though I like the story of it. but either way shes a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI like the crop! I love the eyes!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done edit! You really made her eyes stand out.
ReplyDeleteshe is gorgeous and those eyes! wow! great picture and great edit!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie - great edit!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable - great edit too.
ReplyDeleteAwww....just adorable. Nice crop!
ReplyDeletePerfect crop!! She's a doll!! Hey...what do you think about that lens...I've been looking at getting it?! Is it the 2.8?
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!! I love the bouquet in the first photo also.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! TGIF :)
ReplyDelete