This is one of my favorite photos, I shot this while we were at the Zoo looking at the Lions and Tigers. I just love everything about it. I actually printed it and it is framed in our house.

This photo is from when we were in Colorado, the blue just makes me happy. This is Jason Boland from Jason Boland and The Stragglers - check 'em out. I actually made their music video from this trip. Check it out HERE, and look about 1:20 in Yep that's me busting my butt sliding down a hill - it's my claim to fame, I'm still waiting on my royalties...

And for my third entry - What is better for a color theme then a box of crayons? These were one of the goodies in Evan's pinata

Check out more colorful images here





These are all great! Love them.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so gorgeous! Thx so much for entering!
ReplyDelete<3MaryAnne
Beautiful photos! Love them all!! The colors are so great!
ReplyDelete