Photographs that is.
I always get asked how and why I got into photography.
Sure I minored in Photography in college, and I was the girl that always had a camera in hand, but it is much more than just documenting the day to day events, it is about...
The memories.
The special moments.
Life's details.
I am not really sure if I have one reason on why I started "shooting" but I know that it is a passion that I have always had - let's face it even my iPhone has 1,300 photos on it.
People trust me to preserve their memories and that to me is a huge responsibility - and a compliment to my work - the images last a lifetime and tell your story. Your wedding, family, friends - everything in life, it goes by so fast.
Nothing makes me happier than hearing a client say how in love they are with their photos - trust me, every single time it makes my day.
I have never looked at this like a job sure an income is great but the real reward has been the friendships I have formed and the memories I have made for myself and for others.
I have said it here before and I will say it again - I am so lucky to be where I am with photography - and I have my family and friends to thank for that...and social media because let's face it, that always helps!
Do you love photography too and have questions, ask away, I always love to pass on tips and advice to those willing to learn!















yay! There's me!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I completely agree - lots of new friends because of it!!! Including me :)