October 22, 2012

This weekend...


This weekend....hubs and I played softball on Friday night wont the championship and went out for wings after our 2 victories.

...we also went furniture shopping on Saturday, which was a complete FAIL. Pretty sure the sales guy at Ashley furniture was laughing at us, anything I liked B did not and vice versa - back to the drawing board!

...I was successful at finding a dress for this coming weekends wedding in Ft. Worth!



...B and I also met up with Savanah and her soon-to-be hubs at the Texans grill to watch some football - good times!



...Sunday morning I got up and played soccer, and now have a bum ankle, but I did get to enjoy brunch after.



...I also shot a maternity session late afternoon on Sunday - sneaks to come!

...after my maternity session I snuggled with the kitty in bed!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that blue dress! Yay for Ft. Worth!

    Also, love finding new Texan bloggers! I'm in Waco, so although I'm a little far away from Houston, I feel a connection already!

    Happy Monday! Thanks for linking up, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kitty! Also, I just bought that striped shirt from Target today! Their fall clothes are awesome this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue dress on you!

    Also- your kitty is so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete