October 9, 2012

Hatin' on Tuesday - Vol. 3

I hate that my vacation is over with my BFF

-->
and that I had to leave these 2 this past weekend – miss them already!

That my bag weighed 51 pounds and I had to take something out, so I took part of Turner's present out...fast forward to the security line. This idiot just remembered that finger paints were part of the package. Needless to say it was unwrapped and they were disposed of by security. Major Fail.

 That it is going to take 14-21 days for my new iPhone 5 to ship – hello impatience
 
Believe it or not I hate that I am back in the heat....it was so cold in Arkansas but a nice change!

That the nail lady filed my nails too short for my liking, loving the shellac, the length not so much

Yeah...I also hate that I need to unpack...who wants to do that for me?

oh and traffic? yeah you are back on my hate list, you completely sucked this AM.

I think I plan on making this a link up next week - so vent away fellow Tuesday haters!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment