October 2, 2012

Hatin' on Tuesday - Vol. 2


Traffic is something that I will always hate, but I hate it even more when some little kid nearly rear ends and sideswipes me because he is flying down the freeway. 

PS. I hope you felt satisfied for that whole 2 feet you gained on me in traffic.

SO True.

 When people do not wave when you let them in your lane. HUGE pet peeve seriously I always wave, you should too.

The days leading up to vacation, they ALWAYS drag, come on Friday!

Cleaning the cat litter box, can I just hire a maid for this one sole purpose??

Also, I hate it when you think your nails are dry and you go to sleep and wake up and your nails have sheet fibers molded into them because they were in fact, not dry.

 The fact that paypal only lets you transfer $500 a month to you bank.

 My iPhone 4 and its home button. DOES. NOT. WORK. 2 More days and I am ready for an upgrade! 



Thinking about making this a linkup in the future, cuz let's face it there is always something you need to vent about - big or small!

3 comments:

  1. I get crazy road rage when people don't wave when I let them in!

    I used to pay someone to clean my cat's litter box then I got one of those self-cleaning boxes. Best thing I've ever bought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I agree with the traffic crap...rude people cutting me off and people who never wave! Ugh...not to mention Tuesdays are just kind of blah! I mean you know that Monday is going to be Monday, but Tuesday isn't much better at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i HATE cleaning the litter box too!!! like seriously. And I usually wait a little too long to clean it because i hate it so much!

    ReplyDelete