This is one of my absolute favorite feet shots. This was from my newborn session with Mr. Owen - I just love his little toes and isn't his mom's ring just gorgeous? Love!
Love this pic of Owen Emily! We've got it framed actually. And I love my ring also. Center stone is from late 1800's and it was passed down through the men in Josh's family!
I love the editing. So pretty : )
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS, & so so sweet!
ReplyDeleteBTW. LOVE your ring!
Love the tone on the photo!
ReplyDeleteLove this pic of Owen Emily! We've got it framed actually.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love my ring also. Center stone is from late 1800's and it was passed down through the men in Josh's family!
Beautiful photo! I would never have thought to do that with the ring. Love the B&W!
ReplyDeleteNot to mention the great photograph (love the feel and the texture & the B&W) but dang, that ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture I love the angle and sweet little toes!
ReplyDeleteI love baby toes.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and creative! LOVE
ReplyDelete