December 1, 2011

Favorite Holiday Movie

Linking up with the Holiday Blog Challenge....


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge



Today's topic: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Special
 
Some favorite quotes from my all-time favorite Christmas movie...

"Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"
 
"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid"

"Stuck? Stuck. It's Stuck. It's STUCK!!!"
 
"Fra-gee-lay. It must be Italian."

"NOTTAFINGA!"
 
"The heavenly aroma still hung in the house. But it was gone, all gone! No turkey! No turkey sandwiches! No turkey salad! No turkey gravy! Turkey Hash! Turkey A La King! Or gallons of turkey soup! Gone, ALL GONE!"
 
 I am sure you guessed it by now...

 
This movie is also one of my most favorite movies ever - I really could probably recite every line. My mom also got me this Christmas ornament last year



There is a button and it plays the triple dog dare scene....love it!

I also love Elf.
I mean who does not love Will Ferrel dressed as a big green elf???

I also love Serendipity - such a cute love story!!

What are some of your favorites??
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That ornament is classic! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is probably my favorite "modern" Christmas movie! And then Charlie Brown Christmas will always be my all time favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

    OMG I must find that ornament!!

    ReplyDelete