About a month ago or so Celia over at ...just trying to find my way and Tara over at Fabulous but Evil hosted a nail polish swap. I thought it would be pretty fun to participate so I signed up, a week later I found out my partner was the uber sweet Mandell from Nameless for now... We slacked a little bit but finally exchanged e-mails, what our favorite colors were etc...
A few days later we e-mailed and we both had mailed off our packages - super excited as I love getting anything in the mail other than bills or those annoying coupon papers.
A few days went by...no package
A week went by...no package
Nearly 2 weeks...no package
She got hers and loved it, and then we finally decided that USPS is horrible and it never made it here. I hope someone got it and is enjoying it! Well Mandell decided to resend the package - which she totally did not have to do especially when she was trying to get ready for vacation! She e-mailed me and told me that the polish was on its way - this time via UPS...take that United States Postal Service!
Look at all these fab goodies!!
- Essie's Master Plan
- Essies's Tart Deco
- Buffing block
- Cuticle groomer
- Liquid exfoliate
Here is "Master Plan" on my finger nails - I absolutely LOVE this color!
Thanks Mandell!!







I have tart deco and love it but I love the look of that master plan color too!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of her to send it after all that time!
I'm so glad you like it and SO glad you FINALLY got it!! I am swearing off USPS forever! (or until I have to mail wedding invites bc I most certianly can not afford to UPS them! ha
ReplyDeleteOoooh LOVE those colors!!! Mine are a gray-ish color at the moment too! :)
ReplyDelete