
...It's OK that I am the worlds worst blogger
...It's OK that I eat my frosted mini wheats in twos
...It's OK that I have pretty sweet dance moves
...It's OK that I am super excited to see some friends this weekend in Dallas but I would rather stick rusty needles in my eyes than drive from Houston to Dallas. Houston Press even ranked it as one of the worst drive in Texas. Read it HERE
...It's OK that I have dropped a shit ton of money on photography stuff in the past month - it's an investment!

...It's OK that I am super sad that its the finale of Jersey Shore tonight...tear
...It's OK that I finally started my photography blog, but it is still not updated
...It's OK that I think swirly margaritas and chips and salsa are pretty much amazing and can brighten any day
...It's OK that Bentley sneaked out while I was in the garage the other day and when I went to go out the front door about an hour later he was sitting on the porch waiting to get back in....oops!
...It's OK that I want to put the Christmas tree up already...ok trees




Would love to see more of your photography! I'm definitely not a professional but it's my passion. And I'm also completely bummed tonight is the Jersey Shore finale. Thursdays just won't be the same :)
ReplyDelete-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
I agree with so many of these! The margaritas with chips and salsa is at the top of my "love it" list. And...I have been watching Christmas movies for a few weeks now so I totally get the last one. Ahem. Shh.
ReplyDeleteLove your dance moves woman! I need to get some maternity pictures done in November and I would love for you to be my girl :)
ReplyDelete