
I am going to use the men of Grey's Anatomy for this week. This is a hard decision but here are my choices
Sooooo we have Jesse Williams, James Picken, Jr., and Eric Dane....
The Eff award goes to Eric Dane because well let's face it he get's around on Grey's so he must be doing something right. He does not seem like the marrying type so I put him in the Eff category so I could at least experience all his lovliness.
Now on to marry.....oh Jesse Williams I could stare at you all day so therefore if we were married I could...preferably without a shirt pleas - thank you! He actually made his way to my "Top 3 Get out of Marriage Free card" ha!
Kill..sorry James Pickens, Jr. your day has come. Although you are handsome - you are old enough to be my father and well you are definitely on the bottom of the hot list when it comes to ranking the men of Grey's Anatomy.
Who would you Eff, Marry, and Kill?








I would totally marry McSteamy. He's so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI like that you left McDreamy out of it...he's buggin' lately. I'd pick McSteamy, Avery, Webber
ReplyDeleteagree!!!!
ReplyDeleteagree with your choices! hello Avery!
ReplyDeleteWe were totally on the same page today! I agree with you all the way. McSteamy is good for sex, Avery is the one to marry and Webber needs to go...he is way too old!
ReplyDeletehoneyandnutmeg.blogspot.com
I completely agree with your distribution! So funny.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh . . . but I love Chief Webber! :) Not to eff or marry but not to kill either, haha.
ReplyDeleteAvery is HOT and I would have had a hard time, but I think I would have chosen him for EFF and Derek for MARRY. He's just so sweet & the way he looks at Meredith (well, except when he hates her) is so tender.
Too many hotties on that show--hard to decide!
(I also have a biiiiiig crush on Cooper from Private Practice).
I concur LOL
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood choices!!!
Thanks for linking up!
Oh Dr. Avery :) i'd marry him for sure! and i picked the same for eff and kill.
ReplyDelete