October 31, 2011

Fun With My Phone Monday

I have not participated in a couple weeks but I am back this week for the Fun With our Phones Monday



So I mentioned a few weeks ago that hubs bought a juicer...I personally hate the thing, but I will try some of the juices he has made. This one was cucumber, lime, celery, and apples - which actually tasted pretty good. The veggie ones I cannot do - for the record beets are disgusting, and when juiced they smell like dirt.

A much better selection of beverages...frozen mimosas, and below that sangria!!

The frozen mimosas were super easy:

2 cans of frozen orange, pineapple, and apple concentrate
Almost 2 cans of champagne
3 cans of ice
Blended and served
We tend to like the sweeter champagnes but the dryer works best here since the juice is sweeter

...and sangria!!

This recipe is also quite easy:

1 bottle of chianti, I use Gabbianno Chianti you can get it at most grocery stores
1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brandy
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 cups seltzer or club soda
Chilled ice cubes, for serving
I also add in some simply orange OJ and I slice up apples, pears, or some oranges and throw in




He looks happy doesn't he?

Well if he doesn't there, they he sure is happy and snuggly here

mmmm one of my favorite candies

awww our front door display, I totally got this idea of Pinterest. Pumpkins are hard to paint yall. Next year I am getting the wooden letters to stick to them instead, but I am stil happy with how these look




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yummmmmm Sangria!!! and I love me some kit kats, and of course your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow.... now I want to drink at 12 pm while pregnant. LOL

    ReplyDelete