I have been a bad blogger, tweeter etc..
I think I am in a blogging rut, or just overwhelmed with lots of editing....yes that is it.

...It's OK that I have not blogged in I don't know how many days
...It's OK that I am about to make some oh so delicious mimosas on this fist pumping Thursday
...It's OK that hubs has a friend and his girlfriend coming in town in about an hour and the house is not ready....their room and bathroom is though so that totally counts!
...It's OK that I just spent an obscene amount of money on 2 lenses the other day, I did not realize I could count that high
...It's OK that I got those lenses because hubs was able to get his stupid juicer...yall this thing is HUGE and LOUD, it sounds like a plane is taking off in our kitchen
...It's OK that we have so much planned this weekend that I will not be able to breathe
...It's OK that I think this cake stand that I made is the cutest thing EVER







Your hubs got a Breville? My hubs would be jealous!!
ReplyDeleteyay for jersey shore :) and that cake stand is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove this! All of it!
ReplyDelete