April 26, 2010

I {Heart} Faces

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is all about smiles. I chose this picture of my adorable nephew on a tractor. He loves anything that he can drive, push, or steer himself. He was quite interested in taking the drivers seat, and he was not a happy camper when mom and dad had to pull him off.


Click for more great submissions!









5 comments:

  1. This is fun...the colors are great. The smile is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo choice because he is all smiles!!! And the greens and the bright colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, he looks like he's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent. I love all the green and I always prefer a smile where they are not looking right at the camera. It seems more authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love it, he's definitely having fun, and the colors make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete